AIM
xoroux

Milkshake Milkshake

Hilarious

I just randomly clicked on this video, and I was surprised. In a good way. This submission was completely random, and the music fits it perfectly. I actually helped me to get a little less depressed. One piece of advice I would offer is to add more background. I don't know if someone already mentioned this, but I think that it would help it a bit. Oh, and I'm sorry that I rated the interactivity as a 1, but that was because all the interactivity was clicking the button to start the submission. But I bet that all movies get such a low score in interactivity =).Overall, it was a great piece! Keep it up, and thanks for the laugh.

Flashmaster responds:

Thanks for the helpful review! Yea, next time I make a random cartoon like this, I'll put in a little more background. I'm happy that you enjoyed this!

Bass Serenade Bass Serenade

I liked it!

This was a very interesting piece! Good use of an unusual instrument as lead, as it worked very well to give the piece a calm, yet happy sort of feel. Definitely one of my favorites!

Spoons: Piece for Confused Spoons: Piece for Confused

Title fits it well.

I'll just say one thing...the title sure does this song justice. I was thoroughly confused from beginning to end. What the heck did you say at the end, though?

ArdyParty responds:

It was my friend saying "My spoon is too big" Just repeated it and fucked with it.

Bon - Mute City Bon - Mute City

Interesting.

That was you playing guitar, yes? Are the other instruments live as well?

P.S. Shouldn't this song be categorized under "Video Game"?

BonOfTheDead responds:

There's a video game category? I forgot about that.

And all the guitars were recorded one at a time, and the drums where a machine.