AIM
xoroux

Bass Serenade Bass Serenade

I liked it!

This was a very interesting piece! Good use of an unusual instrument as lead, as it worked very well to give the piece a calm, yet happy sort of feel. Definitely one of my favorites!

Spoons: Piece for Confused Spoons: Piece for Confused

Title fits it well.

I'll just say one thing...the title sure does this song justice. I was thoroughly confused from beginning to end. What the heck did you say at the end, though?

ArdyParty responds:

It was my friend saying "My spoon is too big" Just repeated it and fucked with it.

Bon - Mute City Bon - Mute City

Interesting.

That was you playing guitar, yes? Are the other instruments live as well?

P.S. Shouldn't this song be categorized under "Video Game"?

BonOfTheDead responds:

There's a video game category? I forgot about that.

And all the guitars were recorded one at a time, and the drums where a machine.

Codec Moment (Demo2.0) Codec Moment (Demo2.0)

Interesting.

The melody and chord progression was catchy, and the effects were cool. Try making the bass louder, and maybe using a few different synths for the melody at different times too. The different sections of the song were nicely independent, yet flowed together pretty well. Once again, bring out the bass more (and use a different synth for it). But other than that, it was good! Keep it up!

Longenuity responds:

Thanks for all the tips, I'm gonna try to make a new bass-line and turn that up and I'm gonna experiment with other instruments too...I think a better drum beat other than a preset is a good improvement I'll add to mah list of improvements as well... I'm so glad I finally got some feedback, thanks again :D

NewTek - Parade at Midnight NewTek - Parade at Midnight

Overall, well done.

The melody and chord progression was good, and I loved the piano part. The breakdown started WAY too quiet...I had to check the time bar to make sure the song wasn't over yet. But you got out of the breakdown into the main melody well, so that's good. The slowdown at the end was NOT good. Maybe keep the same tempo and end with a drum clash or something similar, but don't slow the tempo. And also, I think if you took the crowd noises out, it would be better.

NT - Jingle Bells (Dance Rmx) NT - Jingle Bells (Dance Rmx)

Response to Longenuity

The second bass note should be a G, and the third should be an A (although the C# you have works fine too).

Anyway, the song sounded fine, just need to add more structure to it. Give an intro, some variations to the melody, something like that. It's a good start though.

NewTek responds:

Ah, thanks so much bro. I tried it out and it sounds much better. And thanks for the tips, I'll get started on a full version as soon as I have time. (:

An Empire of Dirt An Empire of Dirt

Amazing.

Wow, that was amazing. My type of music, definitely. What program did you use to compose it? Just wondering. Keep it up!

Tamadrum responds:

Thanks for the complement Xoroux, I used The Fruity Loops demo for this... I'm just a bum working with free software. lol.

Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix

Funny

I just heard this song today, and I laughed when I first heard it. It's a great song, really, even though I'm not a huge fan of bluegrass. The lyrics are great, but can you please post them? Thanks, and good luck composing. =)

~Xoroux~

Time (The Milkman_Dan Finale) Time (The Milkman_Dan Finale)

Wow..

This, as well as as all of your other wonderful pieces, are..well, wonderful. I am extremely sad you are leaving, as you are one of my favorite artists on Newgrounds
"Time" is probably my favorite of your pieces, and is wonderfully composed. I'm amazed that you do all your songs with the keyboard only; I wish that I had even one tenth of your talent. Very well done.
One last goodbye, and I hope you find what you're looking for in life. =)

~Xoroux~

Mazidon's Fury Mazidon's Fury

Wow..

Wow, you truly are one talented musician. I wish I were as good as you on making music, which is one of my joys in life. This is one of your greatest pieces, by my standards, even though its relatively short. You put so much effort into your work, and it stands our above all other audio artists. Thank you for allowing people to listen to your masterpieces and downloading them. You are truly great, ParagonX9.